Pls pray for this job

My husband who has been unemployed now for about 2 years is up for an job that rotates hours. I pray that he gets this one because it would really help up out. I am very sick with Right sided heart failure and I need help going to the doctors appts. This would allows him to work (we need the money so bad) we are 3 months behind on our house morg.And he could help me with the rest of the time that I have left to be with him and my family.

Thank you
Terry

Saying a Hail Mary for you right now

Terry, many prayers promised.

Father, in Jesus’ name please give Your fatherly attentions to the burdens in Terry’s family. Please help Terry’s recovery.
And please grant that her husband will get this much needed work. Please, Father.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Terry, praying that your DH gets the job and for your health.

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your husband to get the job and for you to regain your good health!

Please Lord hear the prayers of your faithful and provide this employment for this man and health for his wife, happiness for them and the abundance of your love in Christs name amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.