Pls remember persecuted Iraqi Christians in your prayers

asianews.it/index.php?l=en&dos=108&size=A

Saw a program about them on TV last night. They are being terrorized.

One woman whose little boy was abducted had his head returned to her on a platter of rice.

I mourn with those poor Iraqi Christians and pray for them and their families. I pray for an end to the terror and pray that the terrorists will be stopped and converted. I also pray for healing and international support for the Christian families in Iraq living at risk. I pray that God will enable the Iraqi Christians to live without fear and will keep them safe from future attacks. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Oh, dear Lord, hear our prayers for those being persecuted for being Your followers. Bring protection and help those that are in need of You. For all who are in prison for following You help them know we care and remind us to pray for them. In Jesus’ Name,amen.
mlz

I will keep them in my prayers and Masses.

Praying for them and all persecuted christians …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Father, for love of Jesus, please protect Your people in those countries where they face persecution, including Iraq. I ask the Christian martyrs of all time to pray for their protection and holiness.

Great little topic.
And Nice work–thank you for sharing- for me this makes perfect sense though.:blush:

For Your presecuted Church wherever they are we pray. Lord be near to these brothers and sisters in You and give them encouragement. In Your most Holy and Precious Name we pray. Amen.
mlz

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

For our persecuted brothers and sisters in Iraq and everywhere else we pray precious Lord. Please give them the encouragement and hope they need.
mlz

*Oh my gosh, this breaks my heart. How horrific! :frowning: I think we (well, I certiainly do) lose sight of sometimes, how ‘‘easy’’ it is to practice our faith here, with such freedom, in the United States, and in many parts of the world. :frowning: Praying for those persecuted Christians, that someday very soon, they will have the freedom we have to practice their faith without fear. Thank you for this sober reminder…I am grateful you shared this with us. *

We continue to persevere in prayer for our brothers and sisters in the persecuted Church wherever they are. Give them hope and comfort. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
mlz

Jesus please protect Christians from attack and discouragement in every land.
Preserve in them the graces of gospel love and truth, and lead them to live and to die in faith and faithfulness

Father, for love of Jesus, please protect Your people in those countries where they face persecution, including Iraq.
I ask the Christian martyrs of all time to pray for their protection and holiness,
and for their faith and faithfulness.

Praying hard.

Father, for love of Jesus, please protect Your people in those countries where they face persecution, including Iraq. Protect Christians from attack and discouragement in every land.
Preserve in them the graces of gospel love and truth, and lead them to live and to die in faith and faithfulness. If possible please lead them to safety.

I ask the Christian martyrs of all time to pray for their protection and holiness,
and for their faith and faithfulness.

Father, for love of Jesus, please protect Your people in those countries where they face persecution, including Iraq. Protect Christians from attack and discouragement in every land.
Preserve in them the graces of gospel love and truth, and lead them to live and to die in faith and faithfulness. If possible please lead them to safety and renewed opportunities. Thank You, Father

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.