Plz pray for DH's back and all physically suffering

About 2 weeks ago, DH was fishing w/ his brother and when he leaned back to reach for something, the seat broke and he fell on his back and has been hurting ever since. He is going to the chiropractor today before he sees our doc. Don’t know if he fractured or bruised a rib, but he’s in a lot of pain. I’m just a few weeks from my due date and I really need him.

Please also pray for my friend’s husband who injured his back 18 months ago and has been dealing with unemployment and court battles in the middle of his pain (and being unable to seek medical treatment b/c of his legal case). I believe he’s supposed to have a final hearing this month, but haven’t heard anything yet.

We also have a gentleman from our parish who is recovering from a bad motorcyle accident. He’s a month out and just came home. Please pray for a full and speedy recovery for him.

Many thanks and God Bless,
JLC

Hail Mary, full of grace, our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying hard for your intention.

Lord, please provide healing for these men and all those who suffer from afflictions physical and spiritual. Lead them through all suffering, and alleviate their grief with the gentle love of your angels and many graces. Lead them toward the eternal garden of joy, now and forever. Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

I just said a prayer for your intentions. God bless you.

DH went to the chiropractor last week to make sure he wasn’t neglecting anything and doc told him precisely what we thought: not much you can do, just give it time to heal. Then a few days later when he sneezed, he exacerbated the injury and has had elevated pain. So he went to the regular doc and was told the same thing, but this time got a script. He didn’t feel the need to fill it till yesterday he heard a pop and now the pain has elevated again, so he’s doing his best to function through the pain and prescription pain pills (which aren’t doing much for the pain).

Please keep up the prayers for him. I have 2 weeks till my due date and I need him better to care for our other children while I recover from delivery. Thank you!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

Praying for these intentions and for all back pain sufferers everywhere. +

Please continue to pray. It’s been two-and-a-half weeks and DH’s pain has not let up at all, if anything, worsened. As I near my due date and we prepare to host his family for dinner this weekend, I am needing his help more and more and he’s unable to meet mine/our children’s needs. I am SO ready to have this baby and I feel like the Lord is holding back so DH can recoup. Lord, don’t I wait around on this man enough!

Please continue to pray for his recovery, for my GF’s husband suffering for 18 months now, and one of our fellow parishoners recovering from an MVA 6 weeks ago.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.