Podcast Suggestions

I wanted to start a thread where we could share some religious podcasts! I faithfully listen to one every week, but I’m certain there are other good ones out there! :thumbsup:

Do you have any good Catholic or Christian podcasts that you would recommend?

In case anyone wanted to know, the one I like so much is a recording of the weekly sermons of Southeast Christian Church, which is a non-denominational church in Louisville, KY. They just finished a great series on having an “Aha!” moment, and finding God in any situation. I highly recommend it!

Well, we should mention right of the bat that Catholic Answers Live is regularly podcast (yes, I am using the word as a verb), generally a day after the original broadcast (or the next Monday in the case of Friday broadcasts).

catholic.com/audio/podcast/podcaster.php

Also one of my favorite Catholic Answers folks, Jimmy Akin, just started a podcast of his own a few weeks ago. I haven’t heard the most recent episode but so far I’m liking it.

feeds.feedburner.com/jimmyakinpodcast

What podcasts do you listen to?

EWTN Podcasts?

Catholic PodCast Recommendations

Any podCast fans?

Favorite Catholic Podcasts?

I travel a lot for work, so I spend a lot of time listening to Podcasts from iTunes.

However, most of the podcasts I listen to are news based. Does anyone have any suggestions for Catholic podcasts?

The only one I have is “Fr. Hogan’s Homilies.” He is a priest based in Mississauga, Canada and I enjoy his homilies immensely.

Any other suggestions?

“Catholic Stuff You Should Know” - by a rotating group of seminarians out of Colorado - great, fun blend of theology and Church history. Averages 20 to 30 minutes, one of my favorites

“Catholic Laboratory” - British podcast on Catholic contributions to science, with an emphasis on countering atheist claims.

“Catholic in a Small Town” - Family-oriented semi-weekly podcast by a young Catholic couple in the south.

Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.