Police hunt for killer in burning death of 19-year-old Mississippi woman

foxnews.com/us/2014/12/09/police-hunt-for-killer-in-burning-death-1-year-old-mississippi-woman-jessica/

From the article:

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said the young woman died after she was doused with a flammable liquid and set on fire on a road in Courtland, Miss., a town with a population of 460 people.

When first responders arrived at the scene, Chambers reportedly uttered a few words that might lead detectives to her killer or killers. Police have not disclosed what Chambers said – or tried to say. No motive has been released

This article say that the FBI, ATF, US Marshals Service, and Anonymous are assisting with the hunt for Ms. Chamber’s killer(s).

What a gruesome murder this is: to be burned alive. Prayers for the repose of the soul of this innocent girl and for her grieving family and friends. Hoping that the murderer is found and punished for committing such a heinous act.

I suppose the charitable thing to do would be to pray for the killer to repent before he dies, but I’m not feeling very charitable at the moment.

If this murderer does not repent before his life comes to an end here, he will be subject to a much more excruciating fire in Gehenna, and that fire and his suffering will be eternal. May this girl’s soul find repose, and may Our Lady deliver her soon from purgatory if that is where she is now.

GOOD!

I have been following this tragic and horrendous story for many days now. Supposedly she said something to the responders when they arrived-like the name of who did this to her. But I don’t know if it is likely since no one has been arrested.
She was laid to rest over the weekend. I pray for the repose of her soul and a prayer for her parents and sister and a prayer that this terrible crime be solved.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and
At the hour of our death.

Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.