Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

"Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search."…

Entire article here: foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549323,00.html

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

A ten year old??? God have mercy on that child and turn that wicked woman from evil.

When I watch the news I often think that I can’t hear a worse story. This has to be one of the most horrible…what an extremely evil deed. :mad::frowning:

Didn’t the story say she gave him up 10 years ago? He has to be in his teens. Did he know whom he was meeting?

Bizarre, indeed. My question is…halfway into the article …it states…‘if’ the charges are in fact true…why would this boy make this up? What do they mean by that? :confused:

IF the boy didn’t like the fact that she found him (not all adoptees want to meet their birth parents), IF she’s the one who broke the news to him that he was adopted and he hates her for dropping that bombshell…

If he wants to get back at her or hurt her for any reason, that story is a pretty foolproof and ultimate way to do it. No one will doubt his word, no one will show any sympathy for his mother. That’s why he might make this up.

Wow, I will pray for everyone involved in this. If this is true…(and I can’t really imagine why a boy would make this up, unless he WAS really spiteful and having never met any of these people I really have no idea)… I have no words other than to say this woman is severely mentally ill. The part about the little Kim quote has a narcissistic ting to it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.