Police might start forcing vaccinations in MA

As reported by mainstream media (Fox News in this case): youtube.com/watch?v=RXSB2oca7f8&feature=player_embedded

FOX isn’t all that credible.

Correction; The mainstream media isn’t at all credible :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, you’ve got a mighty unlucky number for your total posts, lol.

Not anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Luck is superstition, and superstition is against the First Commandment. Just a reminder :wink:

What you have to understand about the liberal Northeast is “if the could they would.”

The conservative radio(yes, there are a few stations) hopefully will get hold of this and get people angry enough to make phone calls.

Governor Lynch of New Hampshire did an executive order so that all girls had to get vaccinated for HPV in the school system. I saw on these forum a discussion about a girl who couldn’t become a US citizen without getting the HPV vaccine. :shrug:

One town in MA, they don’t allow cremation. Yes you can die there but you have to go out of that town for cremation because of green or environmental policies and they run advertisements for green funerals(certain caskets, etc.).

Saw this in print.

“The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the “Pandemic Response Bill” 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone “suspected” of being infected to submit to interrogations, “decontaminations” and vaccines.”…
yedies.blogspot.com/2009/09/forced-vaccination-in-massachusetts.html

I saw that too. There are serious side effects that are a risk with these vaccines, and I’m not sure that they’re being taken seriously enough.

Anyone know anything about the American Police Force taking over the town of Hardin Montana? They are telling residents they will have to take the vaccine. Check out KURL 8 TV from Billings MT. This American Police Force is a private organization out of California with international members and staff. sounds pretty scary to me.

Well, CNN & MSNBC isn’t credible in my opinion. SO what now?

Gee whiz, the only thing we can hope for is that the Supreme Court of Mass. determines that this law is unconstitutional. Are we living in America anymore? It certainly doesn’t sound like the country our forefathers had planned! :frowning:

British Girl Dies After Cervical Cancer Vaccination

British drug giant GlaxoSmithKline said on Tuesday it was working with health authorities who are probing the death of a schoolgirl following a cervical cancer vaccination.

The 14-year-old died on Monday after an adverse reaction to the Cervarix vaccine at her school in Coventry, central England, as part of a national vaccination to protect women against the disease.

Health authorities have isolated the batch of vaccine used in the school involved against the Human Papillomavirus (HPV), a sexually-transmitted virus which is the primary cause of cervical cancer.

“The incident happened shortly after the girl had received her HPV vaccine in the school,” said Dr. Caron Grainger, joint head of public health for the National Health Service (NHS) in Coventry and Coventry City Council.

“No link can be made between the death and the vaccine until all the facts are known and a post-mortem takes place.”

more…

The Supreme Court of Massachusetts ?? Those lovely folks who first found heterosexual-only marriage unconstitutional? Fat chance. Fascism in the name of nanny-state overreaching do-gooder power-grabbing rights-trampling liberalism is no vice here!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.