Police: Teachers had a three-way with student

wgno.com/2014/10/01/police-destrehan-teachers-had-a-three-way-with-a-student/

The reason I am putting this up is the fact that I have gone to other forums and folks there have been defending the teachers and praising the kid:
“Lucky kid!” “He has reached his peak at age 16—it will never get any better than this ever again” Even the comments on the page are like that. Look for them. :rolleyes:

Even if he enjoyed the sex and it was “consensual”----that still does not excuse what the teachers and the kid did. People his age are not allowed to have sex with adults, much less “authority figures” he is supposed to trust at his school, anyway.:thumbsup:

Nobody will talk about the fact that you could make a case these teachers “took advantage” of the teen--------people will say “heck no!”-----but they WOULD say it for a sixteen-year old teen GIRL with TWO MALE TEACHERS now, wouldn’t they? :yup:

To me,. this is proof of the little-talked about yet persistent “double standard” and devaluation of boys that has been going on in our culture for decades, even centuries. All boys and men are nascent sexual predators and all girls/women are not.

More proof of the secularization and degeneracy and moral relativism of our culture that this is condoned. God havemercy on our souls.

If it is a male teen, he probably loved it…if it is a girl…hang the creep (or woman) by their toenails until dead. :mad:

Same thing with morality. Men are less moral than women, etc.

I think it was wrong what these teachers did—morally and otherwise—and sexual assault is sexual assault, regardless of gender—and we need to stop with the devauluation of young men as people-----who here agrees with me? (Rant over, BTW).

Comments welcome--------LOL.:slight_smile:

The responses in the comments section are truly frightening.

Too many assume physical maturity means emotional and mental maturity.
This is a mistake.

Based on the comments in the article, I believe the high school students are posting.

I agree. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:sad_yes::sad_yes::sad_yes:

I do not know how deep the double standard is. After all, this is news because they have been arrested.

All because these two English teachers took an interest in his dangling participle and demonstrated some split infinitives!! An overreaction? No doubt a jury and judge will look at these two cuties and see no harm.

The problem is that a boy his age can’t really date girls his age after having been pleasured by a couple of very sexually sophisticated older women. As was said when the boys came home from WWI, “It’s hard to keep the boy down on the farm after he’s been to Paree.”

These are liminal experiences, where thresholds are crossed in only one direction. WIthout some supportive therapy, this boy will have voracious expectations of girls his age, and leave them feeling inadequate or used. He risks becoming something of a predator in the quest for what his teachers taught him.

The best protection for our sons is for judges and juries to pretend that these barbie dolls are Catholic Priests.

All because these two English teachers took an interest in his dangling participle and demonstrated some split infinitives!! An overreaction? No doubt a jury and judge will look at these two cuties and see no harm.

Can’t believe you went there…but funny nevertheless!!:stuck_out_tongue:

These are liminal experiences, where thresholds are crossed in only one direction. WIthout some supportive therapy, this boy will have voracious expectations of girls his age, and leave them feeling inadequate or used. He risks becoming something of a predator in the quest for what his teachers taught him.

I agree with that.

The best protection for our sons is for judges and juries to pretend that these barbie dolls are Catholic Priests./

Cannot believe you said that. And sarcasm (whoch is what I think you meant) does not translate well into the internet.:rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.