Police: Teenage girls use knife to force autistic boy to perform sex acts

cnn.com/2014/03/12/justice/maryland-teens-assault-autistic-boy/index.html?sr=fb031314autisticsexassault1130astory

Two Maryland teenage girls were charged this week with assaulting an autistic boy and recording him on their cell phones performing sex acts, including some with animals, the St. Mary County Sheriff’s Department said Wednesday.

A news release from the department said the girls also kicked the boy in the groin and dragged him by his hair. They also got him to walk onto a partially frozen pond. When the boy fell through several times, they made him get out each time by himself, police said.

My God. The depravity of our times. May God have mercy on our souls. Prayers for everybody.

And just look at the girl’s eyes…:bigyikes:

Through the prayers of the Mother Of God…have mercy on us and save us. Amen. :signofcross:

I hope they are charged with every crime legally possible and given the harshest sentence. Or at the very least what they would be charged with and sentenced to if they were boys. :banghead:

This is the most disturbing story that I can remember reading in a long time. Ugh.

Horrific.
May God have mercy.
Prayers especially for that poor boy.
That poor, wounded child of God.
Sometimes I can’t believe what people are capable of.
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.

Dear Lord, please forgive us for what we are doing to our children. Help our children, Lord, for they know not what they do…

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Unfortunately, the 15-year old will not be charged as an adult, I’m sorry to say.

As far as many are concerned. you are old enough to do this, you are old enought to face the adult penalty. It may be, though, that because of her age, the authorities cannot legally charge her as an adult----they may also feel that (it may be) the younger girl was controlled by the older girl-“manipulated.” No that I agree with that necessarily, just saying what the authorities may be thinking. :shrug:

But yeah----the circumstances are horrendous and tragic. :banghead:

Amen. :signofcross::signofcross:

What kind of life are these girls living to even think of such things?! It is so sad that people live such destructive lives and then turn on those who are vulnerable.

What were these girls thinking or what had they been exposed to??!! :frowning:

what a scary child… both because of her acts and those eyes…

Can they be on the sex offender registry? I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t.

As a Marylander who is a brother to a severely autistic boy, I cannot express my outrage. It makes me wonder how bad Hell must be, if our world is as awful as this. May God have mercy on these two girls.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy.
Hail my life, my sweetness and my hope!
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve!
To you do we send up our sighs;
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears!
Turn, most gracious Advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this, our exile,
show to us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus Christ!
O clement, o loving, o sweet Virgin Mary!
Amen.

Yes they can. I’ve seen a case where a 12 year old was on the sex offender registry.

When society shows no respect for the unborn, the elderly, the disabled, crippled, blind etc through abortion and euthanasia what can we expect?

I take care of special needs children and I’ve worked with several autistic children, my heart goes out to that poor boy, who probably didn’t even know what was happening or why it was happening!! :frowning: God have mercy!

MD has some really rough prisons, in all honesty Laura Bush will most likely be on the receiving end of some serious sexual violence.

It’s LAUREN Bush.

And I do hope they throw the book at her. OTOH, I hope she ends up repenting of her unconscionable sin in prison and embrace the mercy and compassion of God and Jesus Christ.

I despise what she did, but I still hope no harm for her. The knowledge of what she did and the fact that she will spend a huge chunk of her life in prison and be branded (rightfully) as a sex offender fopr all time is more appropriate punishment for me. May she finds forgiveness and peace through God and Jesus Christ and Holy Mother Church.:thumbsup::slight_smile:

True. :(:frowning:

Amen indeed. :signofcross:

For those wanting slightly more information----here is a Washington Post article. Turns out the poor boy was not really aware of what was happening to him-----and even considered the younger girl his GIRLFRIEND!!! :mad:

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/in-st-marys-two-female-teens-charged-with-sexually-abusing-disabled-16-year-old-boy/2014/03/12/2d4dd568-a9f9-11e3-9e82-8064fcd31b5b_story.html

Considering the accused were dumb enough to record their crime on their cell phones and this is a slam dunk case, I sincerely hope the prosecution offer no plea deals.

The frozen lake incident alone should warrant an attempted murder charge.

Im sorry, but where was this poor kids guardian angel?!

I have a feeling once the older girl reaches prison, she will get a major wake up call! LOL, Im sure the other inmates will have a field day with her, and she will know what her victim went thru!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.