Political Compass Thread

Post em

the test is on https://www.politicalcompass.org/

also share your ideology

I’m a monarchist

Well, I haven’t seen this in a while. Last time I took it I think I got pretty far Left and pretty strongly Libertarian. Maybe things have changed since then.

According to this test, my score was remarkably close to Gandhi’s.
(and the OP was right there with Hitler :scream:)
political%20compass
political%20compass2
I am pretty much a bleeding heart.

Well, looks like I’m still in the same general category, though I’ve become a bit more centrist in the last few years.

political%20compass

This came thru a while back. I pretty much hit the middle.
chart

I think last time I did this I pretty much decided I could hit any point I wanted to.

Pretty close to mine…you, me and Gandhi.

:thinking::neutral_face::expressionless:

is this usa specific or a generic global thing

Take the test. It’s somewhat US centric, but global in scope.

i just did, I am in the libertarian square.

So am I. Libertarian square, close to the middle of the square.

I’m not surprised. I tend to be all over the place on many of these issues. E.g., I believe that abortion should be illegal, but I think that marijuana should be legal.

Good questions–thought-provoking.

i don’t believe marijuana should be legal. Here in Australia it is so potent these days, it permanently ruins lives and puts people in the care of mental health teams.

when the THC level of marijuana is over 25% , its becoming a very dangerous substance

and then you get idiots, (sorry, its the only word I can think of) who get stoned and then drive.

enlightened centrism

Moderation in all things. :smile:

it is kinda us centric but can be generic global

chart Live and let live

Interestingly enough, I’m right on the line between authoritarian and libertarian. I would’ve been expecting to be slightly above. But the little bit to the left makes sense.

chart

That’s right around where I was when I took the test.

Honestly, I would have guessed I was in the Right/Authoritarian quadrant. I guess I don’t know myself as well as I think I do. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

read basic economics by sowell

if you want to get more right wing

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.