(1) I predict Trump won’t be able to solve the porous border problem. However, at least he has a plan to attempt to combat it.
(2) I really don’t think the NRA is going anywhere.
(3) Agreed taxes would be much higher under Clinton than Trump.
Back to the basics:
- Supreme Court Justices … left wing appointees would permanently tilt the United States to the left.
I think we’ve already tipped permanently left. It’s too difficult to overturn liberal justices who invent constitutional law that isn’t there. Nonetheless, we can delay the inevitable with a Trump victory for at least the 2nd Ammendment protections.
- Southern Border is porous … right now there is no one stopping the flood of undocumented people AND HEROIN entering the United States.
I don’t think Trump can stop the porous border problem. Building a wall is not what will solve this. Maybe Trump policies would be the first baby step towards a long term solution.
- The U. S. tax structure is the worst in the developed world.
I do think that this would be a strength of the Trump Presidency - this I believe would be addressed by Trump. I think Clinton would be a disaster in this area.
- Veterans are getting terrible treatment from the Veterans Administration.
I do think this will likely be addressed regardless who are next President is. I can’t imagine someone being as terrible on this issue as Obama has been. I really don’t have a gut feel regarding who would be better at addressing.
- U.S. Foreign Policy is a disaster. [Most recent example: [-]$400/-] $1200+ MILLION in CASH flown to Iran under conditions of secrecy. If it was legitimate, they would do an electronic transfer. And that’s just the latest.]
No feel how Trump would be in this area. I do think Clinton would be disastrous.
- Radical Islamic Terrorism is uncontested.
I’m not convinced Trump is the guy to adequately address this problem. I do think that Clinton would be a disaster.
- Second Amendment. Gun control only controls law abiding citizens. Inner city crime and gang crime and black-on-black crime is epidemic.
The problems you address regarding black on black crime and inner city violence will not be solved at the national level. The 2nd Ammendment does hang in the balance on a whole though. Individual gun rights were upheld by a mere 5-4 majority. With Scalia’s death, it’s tied 4-4. The next Supreme Court justice could tilt the courts towards more restrictions on the citizenry.
- The economy. Record numbers of people on food stamps. People forced into part-time work owing to restrictions by government controlled medical legislation. Make participation in government controlled medical to be optional: if you can find a better and/or cheaper plan then take it.
I’m not convinced Trump or Clinton has sold me on their abilities to turn the economy around.
- Restrictions on religion. Freedom of Worship instead of freedom of religion. Mandatory Islam lessons in schools [as now in places] [Example: Why should the Little Sisters of the Poor be forced to purchase contraception?] [Example: Why should someone who posted dissection of aborted babies be prosecuted?]
I have more concerns about Clinton. Trump concerns me too. I wish we had better options regarding this issue.
- Education: The United States ranks around 27th in math. WHY???
- U.S. Military is not being kept up to date. Navy is behind in technology and numbers and readiness. Aircraft are kept going using parts from the boneyard instead of buying new stuff. Troops are not training enough. Focus on social changes.
I think Trump would be better here, but it’s only a mild hunch.
- Continued inner city collapse. In 1965, 24 percent of black infants were born to single mothers. In 2013, 72 percent of black infants were born to single mothers. Source: page 157, “Con Job” by Crystal Wright. “Con Job – How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering, and Racial Division”. Crystal Wright’s Web site is www.conservativeblackchick.com
Trump nor Clinton has the answer here. I don’t think anyone has an answer here. This needs to be solved at the local level. But how does one even begin to reform this mess?