Poll for Muslims only-Freedom of Religion

This is a simple poll. Please, only Muslims respond. The question is basically whether or not Christians should have full religious freedom in Islamic nations. This includes the right to evangelize, build churches without hindrance, worship publically, pray publically, publish and distribute books and literature, advertise, and for muslims to be able to convert to Christianity without fear of any punishment/harassment/arrest/imprisonment/or execution. The same rights that muslims have in the USA. And please, no argumentative lies about how Christians aren’t really persecuted or suffer as dhimmi. They are persecuted and they do suffer.

Remember: only Muslims can vote.

Did you intend to put a poll in this thread? If so, I don’t see it.

Pax vobiscum,
ABalch

I voted for

No, the kaffir’s have no rights and should accept Islam or suffer death.

If there was an option to just kill any and all non-muslims i would have picked that…not because i believe it…but b/c its what you want to hear, mr cest.

:smiley:

[quote=Faith101]I voted for

If there was an option to just kill any and all non-muslims i would have picked that…not because i believe it…but b/c its what you want to hear, mr cest.

[/quote]

L
O
L

Wow, honesty for once. So far it’s 2 to 2. That doesn’t bode well for the Christians living under Islamic oppression.

[quote=cestusdei]Wow, honesty for once. So far it’s 2 to 2. That doesn’t bode well for the Christians living under Islamic oppression.
[/quote]

:sleep:

One more day to vote.

[quote=cestusdei]One more day to vote.
[/quote]

lol.

Emad, COME ON, you gotta vote…Mr. Cest says there is only one more day!! You dont want to miss out on the oppurtunity to show everyone here that killing anyone who disagrees with us is mandated by our religion!

on a serious note, if the admins cared about maintaining the forum’s integrity…this whole thread should be deleted. No wonder Muslims dont stay here long, its ridiculous, really.

I second that, why not report it to them? :slight_smile:

Uh, don’t you think they noticed already? To prove me wrong you could have simply voted in favor of full equality for Christians. You could have really showed me up.

[quote=cestusdei]Uh, don’t you think they noticed already? To prove me wrong you could have simply voted in favor of full equality for Christians. You could have really showed me up.
[/quote]

Your ideas about Islam have consistently been battled on this forum…and you take what you like, and ignore what you dont. Your views are already made up, nothing, not even a miracle will get you to see otherwise.

so, really, there is no point in discussing anything with you. Believe what you like, we all have a couple of decades left and we will all know the truth.

The poll results speak for themselves. Only 2 in favor of full equality and 4 against.

I am willing to be my life in this world and the next that Jesus is God and that Muhammed was not a prophet. We will be lucky to have decades if Iran continues its current course.

This thread is now closed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.