Polls Predict Pro-Life Landside in November as Republicans Top Democrats

Polls Predict Pro-Life Landside in November as Republicans Top Democrats

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) – New polls released today show good news for pro-life advocates as the predicted November 2010 election landslide 55 days from now looks more and more likely. The polls show voters favor Republican candidates, who are more pro-life than their Democratic counterparts, so much that a takeover is possible.

LifeNews.com/nat6679.html

Good. Even if the GOP does nothing more than gain control of the House (which is expected) it will create complete grid-lock in DC which will dtop the insanity being implemented by the Democrat party. If a GOP controlled house causes nothing more than NOTHING being done by Congress and the President, it will be a vast improvement over what we have now, because a government that governs least governs best.

America may be blessed by Political gridlock and the effective end of the Obama administration. I’m not American but hopefully Obama will be lamed by November and the studied practised use of overt NLP will take a backseat.

I would prefer to see a complete turnover in every election for the next six years. Our government is not responsive to the people who elected them, but jumps through hoops for those with the money to finance the campaigns.

For this reason, I would prefer to see everyone in the Congress leave, and bring in all new people. If they succumb to the same greed, then do it again over the next six years. Continue the process until the Congress is responsive to the people.

I could go on, but I won’t. We don’t really need a heated political discussion on a religious forum.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.