Pope Francis about to declar Virgin Mary as Fourth personality of God? Whaaa O_o

I sincerely hope this is not true because then I would leave the RCC in a heartbeat.

I don’t see how it could be here are two article ones from he Inquisitr and the other is the one that the In Inquisitr sites which is Vatican Radio.
I don’t see how A connects to B

It’s kinda an oxy moron that you can’t have Jesus with out Mary after all she did choose to birth Christ.

Is this really a case of which came first the chicken or the egg?

What I see is a misunderstanding that Pope Francis didn’t say Jesus didn’t exist until Mary and that’s what some radicals thought when he really meant and said was that if it wasn’t for Mary’s Choice to be obedient to God Jesus would never have been** born **into this world

inquisitr.com/1477428/pope-francis-about-to-decree-virgin-mary-to-be-more-important-than-jesus-christ/

en.radiovaticana.va/news/2014/09/15/pope_at_santa_marta_learning_from_our_lady_of_sorrows/1106542

Can you explain how they even came to this conclusion?

Where do you get

“And this is our hope. We are not orphans, we have Mothers: Mother Mary. But the Church is Mother and the Mother Church is anointed when it takes the same path of Jesus and Mary: the path of obedience, the path of suffering, and when she has that attitude of continually learning the path of the Lord. These two women - Mary and the Church - carry on the hope that is Christ, they give us Christ, they bring forth Christ in us. Without Mary, there would be no Jesus Christ; without the Church, we cannot go forward”.

With?

Pope Francis declares Virgin Mary fourth Personality of God

I would be willing to bet my life that this is absolutely not true. It’s almost comical in it’s misunderstanding.

Why would you even worry about such an obvious and blatant misrepresentation?

blog anti-catholic speculation, not a news article

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.