Pope Francis appoints new board for Vatican's financial watchdog

Vatican City, Jun 5, 2014 / 10:15 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Francis has appointed a new board for the Authority for Financial Information, marking a new step in the path toward financial transparency, and strengthening the international profile of the authority.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-appoints-new-board-for-vaticans-financial-watchdog/

Pope Francis shakes up Vatican’s finance panel

ROME – Pope Francis today pressed his campaign to internationalize the Vatican’s financial management, replacing an all-Italian panel overseeing his anti-money laundering agency with a new group drawn from four different nations, including a Harvard professor and former official in the George W. Bush administration.

bostonglobe.com/news/world/2014/06/05/pope-francis-shakes-vatican-finance-panel/N6qbFDLuJYZYFMXgneaPKN/story.html

I really admire Pope Francis for his courage and strength and foresight to tackle the issues facing him right now. He is a tireless and hard worker it appears to me.

I completely agree with you. He also seems to be very humble and joyful. :slight_smile:

:whackadoo:great news. Some non Italian blood may be good for the Church

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.