Pope Francis: Satan Seduces Us by Disguising Evil as Good

Can we get an AMEN!

ncregister.com/daily-news/pope-francis-satan-seduces-us-by-disguising-evil-as-good/

Isn’t that the story of Adam and Eve?

Amen! Very true.

Amen! Before I went through “The Healing of Families” Seminar and Family Healing Prayer Service, I had trouble always knowing what was “bad” and what was “good”. I see clearly now, but totally understand the tricks, and deceit that satan uses. I see how mankind is being seduced. Many of us were/are confused because of Family and Generational Bondage!

Amen!

How encouraging it is that the Holy Father speaks so openly about the devil. His words resonate deeply with me as I encountered the devil in one of his many forms last year. I am completely changed as a result of that dreadful experience and will never again become complacent about the devil’s existence

That’s what I was thinking too.

It’s sort of like rationalizing, which we seem to be good at.

I don’t see what you are trying to say???:confused:

I’m a bit confused about one part:

“They defend mankind and defend the God-man, the superior man, Jesus Christ who is the perfection of humanity, the most perfect,” he said.

Why does Jesus need defending? Doesn’t He have dominion over all?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.