Pope Francis: the sheep must listen to the Good Shepherd [CWN]

Reflecting on the day’s Gospel reading at Mass (Jn. 10:27-30), Pope Francis told the crowds gathered in St. Peter’s Square for his April 17 Regina Coeli address that “no …

More…

Pope Francis: the sheep must listen to the Good Shepherd.
catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=28085&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CatholicWorldNewsFeatureStories+%28Catholic+World+News+%28on+CatholicCulture.org%29%29

Considering all the wolves in sheep’s clothing – it is about time that Christians listen and follow the true Good Shepherd. Link to full text. en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/04/17/full_text_of_pope_francis_regina_coeli_address/1223525
Gospel of John, chapter 10: 1-18 usccb.org/bible/john/10

I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture.
A thief comes only to steal and slaughter and destroy; I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly.
I am the good shepherd. A good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.c
A hired man, who is not a shepherd and whose sheep are not his own, sees a wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away, and the wolf catches and scatters them.d

It is time for Christians to recognize the modern wolves who water down the great truths in the New Testament – especially the ones which flow from the first three chapters of Genesis in the Hebrew Scriptures, the Old Testament.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.