Pope Paul VI - postulator for his cause

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I can't seem to decide where it should be posted. I've been trying to find contact information for postulator for the cause of canonization for Pope Paul VI. I've done plenty of Google searches but haven't found what I'm looking for yet, and I'm not sure what else to try. I'd prefer an email address for the postulator but would be fine with a mailing address. Can anyone help me out here please?

[quote="BusterMartin, post:1, topic:294527"]
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I can't seem to decide where it should be posted. I've been trying to find contact information for postulator for the cause of canonization for Pope Paul VI. I've done plenty of Google searches but haven't found what I'm looking for yet, and I'm not sure what else to try. I'd prefer an email address for the postulator but would be fine with a mailing address. Can anyone help me out here please?

[/quote]

The best place to contact is the Vatican itself. Its highly recommended that you mail an actual letter to the Congregation for the Cause of the Canonization of Saints, at this address:

Palazzo delle Congregazioni
Piazza Pio XII, 10
00193 Roma, ITALY

The current prefect is His Emminence Angelo Cardinal Amato, S.D.B.
The current secretary is His Grace Archbishop Marcello Bartolucci.

gcatholic.com/dioceses/romancuria/d06.htm

[quote="The_Scott, post:2, topic:294527"]
The best place to contact is the Vatican itself. Its highly recommended that you mail an actual letter to the Congregation for the Cause of the Canonization of Saints, at this address:

Palazzo delle Congregazioni
Piazza Pio XII, 10
00193 Roma, ITALY

The current prefect is His Emminence Angelo Cardinal Amato, S.D.B.
The current secretary is His Grace Archbishop Marcello Bartolucci.

gcatholic.com/dioceses/romancuria/d06.htm

[/quote]

Thanks for that. I was hoping someone might know direct contact information for this postulator, but if no one else chimes in I'll send a letter there. Thanks again!

[quote="BusterMartin, post:3, topic:294527"]
Thanks for that. I was hoping someone might know direct contact information for this postulator, but if no one else chimes in I'll send a letter there. Thanks again!

[/quote]

I don't think they have an email address. With the amount of mail every department in the Vatican has, I'm sure that'd be pretty impractical.

The key here is patience. :)

Good luck!

Here you go

Rev. Antonio Marrazzo, cssr
Associazione Paolo VI
Via Trieste, 13
25121 Brescia
ITALY

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.