Pope sometimes watches DVDs with religious themes in his spare time. I wonder what he likes

Taken from: catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1004796.htm

He said he spends his free time reading, praying and sometimes **watching DVDs – typically with religious themes – with members of the papal household./**quote]

What sort of DVDs do you think these would be? I wonder if he’s ever watched Catholics horrors, like the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I heard that he’s watched The Passion of Christ.

I know this is really trivial but it’s different hearing about his less formal side :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my gosh, I would never watch the Exorcist with the Pope! The language in that movie is some of the worst I’ve ever heard! Can you imagine? My face would be burning! :eek:

I would say, “How about we watch Song of Bernadette instead your Holiness?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol yeah, that’s true. I forgot how bad the language is in the Exorcist, but I don’t think the language is bad in the Exorcism of Emily Rose. It’s more realistic as well and towards the end, it turns out that she saw the Virgin Mary, who told her that she could either go to Heaven or continue to suffer, but would cause people to believe that satan really does exist.

You should watch this trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=lSy7DldFdUI I love it!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.