Possible abortion, PRAYERS NEEDED

Prayers are needed for a young high school couple that has an abortion scheduled in Oregon for Saturday! In Oregon the parents of the mother do not need to consent for minors as in Idaho, so the mother of the young dad agreed to drive them to Oregon. The school counselor was able to persuade the girl to inform her mom, hopefully the appointment will not be kept. There is hope in this case, where there was not before, but the next 36 hours are critical! We know nothing of the feelings of the teens mother, but the teens were convinced that abortion was the fix for their problem. Please pray for them and all involved.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

I think this is a good example of why adoption needs to be promoted more in kids sex ed classes. Not once did I ever hear anything about adoption, just abortion and contraception. And also, nothing about abstinence. :frowning:

Our Lady of Guadalupe, we pray for enlightenment for the young couple that they stop their bad intention of aborting the baby. Guide and bless their ways that they may they realize the value of human life. Amen.

3 Hail Mary’s…

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying.

God, please keep this abortion from happening and help the young parents to see that the little baby is actually a human life completely and that he/she should not be killed.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the our of our death. Amen.

May the poor little souls of the unborn find comfort in the Lord.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please look over this family and provide them with good council to choose the life of the unborn child over fear of the unknown. Please grace them with faith in you and protect them in their hour of need.

Psalm 139

1Yahweh, you have searched me,
and you know me.
2 You know my sitting down and my rising up.
You perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You search out my path and my lying down,
and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
but, behold, Yahweh, you know it altogether.
5 You hem me in behind and before.
You laid your hand on me.
6 This knowledge is beyond me.
It’s lofty.
I can’t attain it.
7 Where could I go from your Spirit?
Or where could I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, you are there.
If I make my bed in Sheol,* behold, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the dawn,
and settle in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there your hand will lead me,
and your right hand will hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me;
the light around me will be night”;
12 even the darkness doesn’t hide from you,
but the night shines as the day.
The darkness is like light to you.
13 For you formed my inmost being.
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I will give thanks to you,
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Take, O Lord, and receive my entire liberty, my memory, my understanding and my whole will. All that I am and all that I possess, Thou hast given me: I surrender it all to Thee to be disposed of according to Thy will. Give me only Thy love and Thy grace; with these I will be rich enough and will desire nothing more. Amen.

God Bless,
Martina

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven,
gives us this day, our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed are thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy upon us and on the whole world. Amen.

No news yet on this young couple, but much thanks for all the prayers! Let’s keep on praying for the life of their baby!!!

Praying!

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

To protect this baby in the womb. For a change of heart of the mother, father, and grandparents of this child.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Praying…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.