Possible metastatic cancer, would appreciate prayers

I had a mastecomy for triple-negative breast cancer 2 years ago, and 2 years before that was treated for invasive malignant melanoma. I’ve been fine for 2 years, but recently discovered several marble-like lumps in my left arm, and some fibrous raised areas in the other arm. I see my oncologist on Dec. 27th.
Would you please pray for me and my doctors? And for my mother and sister as well, who suffer very much with worry. Thank you so much!
I am praying that all of you will be blessed for your charity in prayer.

Prayer to St. Peregrine

O great and glorious wonder-worker,

St. Peregrine, you have obtained

numerous miracles from God for those

suffering from serious illness. For so

many years you suffered with cancer,

and were favored by the vision of Jesus

coming down from His cross to cure

your affliction.

We ask you to intercede on our behalf

for the healing of those whom we entrust to you.

Opus101

Obtain for you, St. Peregrine, the grace to

patiently endure all sufferings, so that

we may, in imitation of your virtue,

more profoundly love our crucified

Lord, His sorrowful Mother, and

through your intercession,

merit glory everlasting.

Amen.

Thank you, Denise. God bless you, and I continue to pray for your mother.

Thank you, and God Bless you as well.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

O loving messenger of the Incarnation, descend upon all those for whom I wish peace and happiness. Spread your wings over the cradles of the new-born babes, O thou who didst announce the coming of the Infant Jesus.
Give to the young a lily petal from the virginal scepter in your hand. Cause the Ave Maria to re-echo in all hearts that they may find grace and joy through Mary.
Finally, recall the sublime words spoken on the day of the Annunciation-- “Nothing is impossible with God,” and repeat them in hours of trial–to all I love–that their confidence in Our Lord may be reanimated, when all human help fails.
Amen

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning,
Is now,
And ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
:signofcross:

Thank you, Bix!

Lord, please heal opus101 in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Please remove her cancer completely, if this would please you. Grant her, her mother and her sister strength, courage, peace and deep faith. May they be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful l ove. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

AMEN

Prayed.

Praying for you …

Thank you everyone! I thank God for all of you.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer to St. Peregrine

O great and glorious wonder-worker,

St. Peregrine, you have obtained

numerous miracles from God for those

suffering from serious illness. For so

many years you suffered with cancer,

and were favored by the vision of Jesus

coming down from His cross to cure

your affliction.

We ask you to intercede on our behalf

for the healing of those whom we entrust to you.

Opus101

Obtain for you, St. Peregrine, the grace to

patiently endure all sufferings, so that

we may, in imitation of your virtue,

more profoundly love our crucified

Lord, His sorrowful Mother, and

through your intercession,

merit glory everlasting.

Amen.

O God who are the only source of health and healing,
the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe,
grant to her such a consciousness of your indwelling
and surrounding presence that she may permit you to give her
health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.