St. Peregrine, you have obtained

numerous miracles from God for those

suffering from serious illness. For so

many years you suffered with cancer,

and were favored by the vision of Jesus

coming down from His cross to cure

your affliction.

We ask you to intercede on our behalf

for the healing of those whom we entrust to you.

Opus101

Obtain for you, St. Peregrine, the grace to

patiently endure all sufferings, so that

we may, in imitation of your virtue,

more profoundly love our crucified

Lord, His sorrowful Mother, and

through your intercession,

merit glory everlasting.

Amen.

Praying for good news at your appointment tomorrow!

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Prayers for you to continue to be cancer free and for the anxiety that comes with this awful dx for you,your mother and sister. I know how scary this is first hand. :hug3:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of. Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly

opus101

and that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, to always honour thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee.

Amen

Read more: prayers-for-special-help.com/st-jude-prayer.html#ixzz1iUwN8HGt

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.
:signofcross:

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen

Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.