Possible Redemptive Mysteries of The Most Holy Rosary

Help!

For quite a while feeling led by the Holy Spirit I have been contemplating possible Redemptive Mysteries of The Most Holy Rosary.
I have posted a web page containing the mysteries, with Holy Scripture Quotes for each one. The added prayer section for each one mention’s The Sanctity of Life. Please, follow the link below and give me feedback. One thing I would like to stress, is that the possible second mystery is not the Resurrection itself, but Christ’s teaching afterward. I would very much like feedback before I submit the contemplation to my Priest, Bishop, and maybe the Vatican.
Link: Possible Redemptive Mysteries of The Most Holy Rosary.
yours in Jesus and Mary,
-Joe

Something that came to mind reading the second mystery and the three passages concerning it. Christ is not recongnized untill a communion is offered. For Mary Magdalene it is Christ calling her by name. For the two diciples on the road it is the breaking of bread. For Paul it is on the road to Damascus described by him as an untimely birth.

So, even intimates need Him to reach out to them for them to recognize that it is Him that they are in union with…

These are interesting.

I've heard one of the priests on EWTN say that the Franciscans have a whole separate structure of the rosary, based on seven decades.

As far as evangelistic purposes go, the Old Testament is simply untapped as a subject of devotional prayer in the rosary. There are many things to contemplate there, as well.

[quote="Crumpy, post:3, topic:178643"]
I've heard one of the priests on EWTN say that the Franciscans have a whole separate structure of the rosary, based on seven decades.

[/quote]

Franciscan Crown

tee

Very true. The original “Rosary” was the Chaplet of The Psalms as you probably know.
150 Psalms = 15 Decades.

The reason I used mainly the Gospel is the current Most Holy Rosary is contemplating the Gospel, as you know. I did include one quote from Corinthians to show Jesus went to many, many people to teach after The Resurrection. I know it can’t be included, but recently, maybe in the 90’s a boy in Africa was taught the Lord’s Prayer by Jesus Himself. I would imagine through the ages, The Resurrected Lord came to some of the Faithful … but of course, these are private revelations. Someday I hope me or someone will include along with the Gospel, Old Testament Scriptures that correspond to The Gospel Scriptures. (i.e Isaiah 22 when Eliakim was appointed as carrier of the key of authority in David’s Kingdom and Shebna was removed. Like Peter being appointed and Caiphas removed.)

Thank you very much for your replies. I am going to ask, seek, and knock in as many venues as I can.
yours in Jesus and Mary,
-Joe

[quote="Benadam, post:2, topic:178643"]
Something that came to mind reading the second mystery and the three passages concerning it. Christ is not recongnized untill a communion is offered. For Mary Magdalene it is Christ calling her by name. For the two diciples on the road it is the breaking of bread. For Paul it is on the road to Damascus described by him as an untimely birth.

So, even intimates need Him to reach out to them for them to recognize that it is Him that they are in union with..

[/quote]

I need to say 'yes' to His reaching out much more.

Looks cool to me. But I don't want to memorize more :D:o:D

Jesus Proclaims His Second Coming
Jesus Teaches After His Resurrection
Jesus Gives Power to Forgive Sin
Jesus Commissions Peter and The Apostles
Jesus Proclaims His Judgment of The World

The order of these possible Mysteries seems to
follow the standard of The Four accepted Mysteries.

Thank you very much for your time in considering them.
I implore anyone who discerns some worthiness in the
Mysteries, to please spread the link to the web page
to propagate the prayer to others who may discern that
they could be a good contemplation of Jesus.

O Jesus, sinless one, Savior, like us in all things,
already Victorious; please give us the Joy of
being citizens of Heaven and Earth as St. Paul taught;
to live a Cross accepting Resurrected life;
for the all predestined for Salvation being led by The Father;
and for the poorest of the poor, especially for the preborn;
where it has been reported that over one billion have
been martyred ... O Lord, You know all things, with
their morning after pills, it is probably sorrowfully much more.
With disease, wars, and famines it seems that close
to 1/3 part of humanity has been murdered...
O Lord, save us, fill us with zeal, joy, and sorrow for innocent suffering.
Amen.
Possible Redemptive Mysteries of The Most Holy Rosary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.