Last Supper by David LaChappelle

7 Likes

Jesus washing the feet of the apostles, by Giotto di Bondone, 14th century

3 Likes

Traveling to Egypt…

7 Likes

Rest on the Flight into Egypt by Luc Olivier Merson

10 Likes

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me" (Revelation 3:20)

The Light Of The World by Holman Hunt

7 Likes

The Crucifixion, contemporary icon by Father Thomas Loya

3 Likes

Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.” (Luke 23)

Today by Ricardo Colon

9 Likes

Presentation at the temple.

12 Likes

What Our Lord Saw from the Cross
Jacques Joseph “James” Tissot

10 Likes

Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. (Matthew 27)

Jesus is Laid in the Tomb by Edward Arthur Fellowes Prynne

4 Likes

Pentecost by Juan Bautista Mayno

1615-1620. Oil on canvas, Museo Nacional del Prado, Madrid

6 Likes

The Harrowing of Hell

7 Likes

I love the way Jesus has Adam and Eve by their hands.

3 Likes

Conversion on the Way to Damascus, oil on canvas (1600-1601)
Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio

8 Likes

He Descended, Trinity College, Bristol, U.K. (No artist name nor date of work available. )

7 Likes

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. (Matthew 28:6)

“Risen” painting by Merrilyn Jaquiery , 2013

5 Likes

6 Likes

He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”). (Mark 5:41)

The Raising of Jairus’ Daughter by Jonathan Luxon

4 Likes

The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children. (Matthew 14:21)

Miracle of the Bread and Fish by Giovanni Lanfranco

3 Likes

Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council.He came to Jesus at night (John 3:1)

Visit of Nicodemus to Christ by John La Farge, 1880

3 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.