Post your Thanks for Answered Prayers

I want to thank God for everything, but especially today for helping someone in my family pass a state board exam.

Congratulations! God is good indeed.

I want to thank our Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost for the countless graces I have received and for some special intentions which have been answered recently. I want to thank our Blessed Mother for her powerful intercession with God as well as a number of saints who I asked for intercession.

I’d like to thank the Lord for all the times He’s told me, “Nope, not gonna happen.”

Thank God for a good spiritual direction session tonight!
Thank God for my pastor who is so nice, patient and full of insight.

Thank you Blessed Mother for the favors received. This beautiful little prayer has quite an impact with Our Lady.

PETITION PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL (NEVER KNOWN TO FAIL)
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity, Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech thee from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power.

O show me herein you are my Mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

O show me herein you are my Mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands.

Say it for three consecutive days. Then you must to publish it, and it will be granted to you.

Praise God.

Thank you for prayers for my mother who had surgery to remove fibroids, it was successful and she didn’t need to get a hysterectomy, thank God :slight_smile:

Dear Lord I am so grateful to You for answering so many of my prayers.I am especially grateful to You today thankyou for helping my friend in need and for helping my sisters dream come true.Lord I am so grateful for all the many blessings You bestow to each of us Amen

Saint Philomena always brings my prayers to Jesus and Mary and I have never been disappointed!

Praised be Jesus Christ!

I thank Our Heavenly Father, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Blessed Virgin Mary, St Joseph, St Jude, St Anthony, St Michael & St Therese for all the answered prayers…am so grateful for all the powerful intersessions & blessing that has come my way Amen. …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.