Posts being moderated notice - Glitch in the system

Some members are experiencing a glitch telling them their messages will not be posted but need to be approved by a moderator. We’ll be fixing the glitch tonight.

I do not know what will happen to the post made this afternoon and evening. If there are any you would hate to lose, please copy your posts and store them locally. Please also pray for our tech team and the amazing job they’re accomplishing!

If you’re one of the “lucky” ones hit by the glitch, please accept our apologies and let us know if you still have problems tomorrow.

May God Bless You Abundantly,
Catherine

May He bless you abundantly, too.

Thanks so much for the heads up :thumbsup:

Dear mod.

I have just submited 3 posts today with basically the same reply. Could you please delete all 3 of them so I can post accurately and with summed up end. Thank you That is all I ask of you.

The lucky few still have their posts go into moderation and will through the evening. Please let us know if the problems continue tomorrow.

I figured out how to approve the posts so as a courtesy I’m doing that right now by the hundreds, one post at a time.

If you notice posts in duplicate, please put in one report on them via the “Report Post” feature. Just click the http://forums.catholic.com/images/buttons_cak/report.gif image in the post that should be deleted and fill out the form. There is no need to put in multiple reports. The BPR will help us to keep all the requests in the same place. We’ll get to them as time allows.

You may follow this thread for more info: Posts being moderated notice - Glitch in the system

Please accept our apologies and let us know if you still have problems tomorrow!

May God Bless You Abundantly,
Catherine

We are making progress yet are still in the process of cleaning this up. If your posts are still being moderated, please report it here.

If you notice posts in duplicate on the forums, please put in one report on them via the "Report Post" feature. Just click the http://forums.catholic.com/images/buttons_cak/report.gif image in the post that should be deleted and fill out the form.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.