Potential Adoption Situation

Please pray hard for us as we are in the middle of a potential adoption situation. Our chances are very low of getting this baby, but miracles can and do happen. We’ve been trying to have children for 3 1/2 years, and have already had one failed adoption, almost one year ago to date. Please pray hard for us and for the mother to keep choosing life and what’s best for her baby. Please also pray that we may have peace of mind and heart either way. And if we are not blessed this time that we may be blessed very soon. Thanks. :hug1:

Praying for you.

Mother Mary please ask Jesus that all will happen for the best, the wisest, and the kindest for this family.
And please give ask God to give great blessing to this little child.

St. Anthony grant a miracle for this family in need.
St. Michael, defend us in battle,
Mary mother of our Lord Jesus Christ pray for us,
Joseph saint of workers and father of Jesus Christ pray for us.

I’m an adoptive mother – will lift up you in prayer tonight when I pray Rosary. Love the Lord with all your heart, he will grant the desire of your heart. Trust God and his timing for your miracle to happen, we’re putting our miracle through college now. God Bless you.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you for perservering and may God bring the child to you that will be in such need of a safe place to be loved.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please may the mother carrying this baby give birth to her child and choose life. Lord, then please bless this couple wanting to adopt with a new precious baby. Please, Lord, help out this situation. Let the baby’s mother give birth and bless this couple wanting to adopt with new life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Mother Mary please pray for our sister who so longs to be a mother too.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.