Potential priests need our help

I was listening to a podcast yesterday, and the information I heard astonished me. I feel like I’ve heard so many prayer intentions over the years for more young men and women to decide to pursue a religious vocation. Turns out these prayers have been answered, but many people that wish to join are unable to because of debt (usually because of college loans). I can’t recall the exact stats, but I know that in America alone there have been thousands turned away from starting a religious vocation because of debt. Thanks be to God, though, because there is an organization that is working to help these people get out of debt to serve the Lord. I’m sure you can easily find lots of statistics and information on this organization on their website. I just wanted to bring this to your attention because I had no idea this was going on.

labouresociety.org/

Spread the word, donate if you can, and pray for the success of this organization. God bless.

[quote="trmyjs, post:1, topic:285550"]
I just wanted to bring this to your attention because I had no idea this was going on.

labouresociety.org/

Spread the word, donate if you can, and pray for the success of this organization. God bless.

[/quote]

Yes, a very worthwhile cause for sure.

Their can be no higher calling then the Catholic Priesthood ( Prophet ?) , if we all do not support this just what will we support? Many give time and money to causes that pale in comparison . Your reward for helping the Priesthood will be great, this I can guarantee. Your servant in Christ Jesus, Gary

Well said, Gary.

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.