Potty training

I know, this almost seems trivial, compared to some of the other thread titles in this forum, but I need all the prayers I can get!

I have a daughter, almost 4, still refusing to poop in the toilet. And I’m nervous about her starting preschool this fall not being fully trained. If she doesn’t have a diap, she’ll just poop in her undies. I’m worried this’ll happen at school, the others will tease her and it’ll stick with her throughout grade school. I have another daughter, just over 2, not learning too much about potty training yet, and one more on the way. I don’t want 3 in diapers! The thought of 3 sets of dirty buns to change makes me panick a little.

I’ve been praying for patience, but also the advancement of my 2 daughters. If anyone could say a prayer for us in this department, I’d surely appreciate it.

Prayers for you and for successful potty training!! :slight_smile:

Praying for your patience and success.

I offered a prayer for potty training success! I suggest you ask your little lady to pray for some success as well.:wink:

You have my prayers CL and for you daughter as well. I had three daughters, one did this same thing. The kids at pre-school didn’t tease her, they actually never noticed. It was always taken care of so quick :wink: take heart and know I am praying.

I am praying for you and your little one and her success at potty training.:slight_smile:

God Bless

:heart:Blyss

Been there, done that and will offer up prayers for you! Especially for patience.

As a grandmother, I just helped finish training my youngest grandson, I will ask St. Anthony to help you.

This too shall pass! (get it?)

May God bless you and bring you success soon. Don’t worry.

prayers…

This is out of the blue… I was searching for Potty Training threads here… and yours came up. It was originally posted in June. Have things gotten better?
How has preschool gone?
I am petrified this will be me with my son. He is 3 and refuses the potty. I can put him on every 15 minutes and he will wet the moment training pants are back on him. It’s new to me as I have 3 other children who were potty trained in a matter of days and at younger ages no less. I don’t know what’s the deal. Don’t know if its just boys, just him, or me. :shrug: I am a bit frustrated.

:slight_smile: Hope things came out well for your little one.

Why not.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please say the following prayer right now to release 1,000 souls from purgatory (Approval and Recommendation signed by M. Cardinal Pahiarca, Lisbon, Portugal March 4, 1936.): Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy Souls in Purgatory. Amen

Click these icons/links to donate food to the hungry. It’s free.
thehungersite.com/clickToGive/images/button_clickToGive_ths.gif
hungerfighters.com/images/HF_Half2.gif
greatergood.com/images/linktous/468x60_ths-visitor-anim-fight.gif
children.care2.com/front.html?p=&iID=

:crying: I sympathize all too well. Prayers offered up for you and your daughter.

I am praying for you and your daughters.

Praying for you.

I can understand your concern…keeping your daughters in prayer…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.