Power of Focus

I think this is the most extensive information I have put together on Power of Focus.

www.squidoo.com/poweroffocus

I love this forum. Finally I have found some guys who have common goals. Please let me know what you think about the post.

Leadpathfinder

I have gone through that site and I would say its rubbish and anti-Catholic. Why? It has links to sites promoting palm reading and fortune telling which is a grave sin against the First Commandment.

anti-Catholic I assume, by definition would be more singling out Catholicism and making false accusations against it, buying into the anti-Catholic stuff… and yes, I had been an anti for a time because I didn’t get it the first time around until I finally looked at real Church teaching… took a night of having my own argument basically with myself (or with God) saying ‘but what about this???’ and then remember ‘oh yeah, this was my proof that was wrong, ok what about this???’ and it was a lot of tears but settled it that night andreturned. Still have much to learn.

The only Focus I’m concerned with is keep my attention focused on God as much as I possibly can… the ol’ ‘What would Jesus do?’ phrase is the best I think. I need to remember that myself with my own issues.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.