Powerful Novena of Childlike Confidence

Powerful Novena of Childlike Confidence

(This Novena is to be said at the same time every hour for Nine consecutive hours–just one day).

O Jesus, Who hast said, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you, through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who hast said, all that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Thy Father in Thy Name that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who hast said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away but My Word shall not pass”, through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Make your request)

Thank you, goforgoal, for posting this. It allows me to comment / recommend it.
My mother had great devotion to the Infant Jesus of Prague - to Whom this novena is said. To say this novena is powerful - would be an understatement.

She would be reciting the novena, and in some cases, would get the answer to it before the nine hour novena was completed. She still completed it. When I was younger, I believe she also used to give a statue of the Infant of Prague to people - either when visiting them or if they moved into a new home. Thanks to my mother, His Image is in every room of the house.

Pray this novena. Make it faithfully on the hour, each consecutive hour - and see His Grace manifest itself in your lives.

I really like this, I will try it!
Sounds very indulgent. Thank you for putting this out for all to see and practice.
I’ll put it on my USB and remeber it off by heart.
Thanks again xxx
:bounce::blushing::heaven::hug3:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.