Practicing Homosexuals May Spread drug-resistant strain of Staph infection

According to the study, at this point, homosexual men are 13 times more likely to contract the potentially deadly, drug-resistant strain of Staph infection, but the fear is that, because the infection is spread via skin-to-skin contact, homosexual men may soon spread it to the general population.

Washington, DC (CWA) — Reuters has reported that, “A drug-resistant strain of potentially deadly bacteria has moved beyond the borders of U.S. hospitals and is being transmitted among gay men during sex, researchers said on Monday.

Source: catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=26463

Commentary: All the more reason why homosexuals should be heterosexual. Homosexual are founders of STD…

Of course, heterosexuals NEVER get this strain, now do they?

And it NEVER appears in hospitals.

And to say that homosexuals “founded” STDs is silly. It seems they have always first appeared among heterosexuals, and this includes HIV.

Homosexual sex tends to be unhealthy because it goes to places where the body’s defenses can’t handle the things done.

Wow old news and completely wrong.

Read this and their plethora of sources.
boxturtlebulletin.com/is-mrsa-the-new-gay-plague

Not really, the colon and large intestine are prime examples of the immune system at work, they can handle it better in fact than a females reproductive organs, PID is a prime example of how poor it is, little to no blood flow in an area is not great for infection control. Monogamous gays have just as healthy systems as monogomous straights.

My question is, regardless of whether or not it has been pushed by homosexuals, what to do? I am sure that most homosexuals will not stop being gay, so what should be done, if anything?

Revert TSIEG

Yep, the “news” is from January of last year and has long since been discredited. If the threat was as grave as the Concerned Women for America claimed (which was the OP’s source) we would be hearing about it in current news… which we aren’t.

Sadly, if the homosexuals AH have their way, they would have the nerve to spread it to heteros. I really hate them more and more… they think the 21st Century is their Era of Homosexual Rights… There are times I wish Jesus would just come already and wipe the homosexuals off the face of the planet because of their sinfulness. Serves them right for their stupid unrepentent hearts…

How hateful. With an attitude like that, I doubt God would look kindly upon you for saying that. :tsktsk:

http://www.missionofdivinemercy.org/images/Image%20of%20Divine%20Mercy%20(english).png

“Today bring to Me all mankind, especially all sinners, and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. In this way you will console Me in the bitter grief into which the loss of souls plunges Me.”

Most Merciful Jesus, whose very nature it is to have compassion on us and to forgive us, do not look upon our sins but upon our trust which we place in Your infinite goodness. Receive us all into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart, and never let us escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon poor sinners, all enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen.

Why do you say such hurtfull & negative things. God loves EVERYONE. What sinfullness? Being gay isn’t a choice, did you choose to be straight? I know really good people that are gay. Think prior speaking, you sound like you’re full of hate. It saddens me

:thumbsup: Well said.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.