Praise--a miracle of healing

Thank you for your prayers for my son. Through these and all your prayers for me and my family a miracle of spiritual healing is occurring and also a miracle of physical healing in me. For years there had been a dangerous progression of startle responses, beginning with the first abortion over 20 years ago, and moving through several phases, which left me immobilized and affected me internally and finally, subject to infestation as I was practically dying.

Through ceaseless prayer and divine intervention my body, every part of which was affected, is slowly resuming and restoring; my hands, for instance, had become useless except for holding the hand of God; through which I have finally come to true love for Jesus where before I had trouble with my learned habits of atheism, scorn, mockery, ridicule, even while I sought Him.

Thank you and God bless.

Merciful God please continue to abundantly bless lynnehelen and her son.
I praise and thank You our God for all your graces to this family.
Angels of God please protect them from all harm and lead the ever closer to God and peace.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this great miracle you have wrought in the life of your dear child.
May she continue to grow in Love for you and add to the great light you wish to shine on the world.

Amen

Peace
James

Praise God! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, I will continue to pray.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.