Praise God! Prayer Answered!

I just want to praise God. I have been without a job for a few months. I never really prayer before for it because I was "down in the dumps" spiritually. I have been searching for a job for quite some time. But since I turned to the Church, I prayed to God and asked the Saints to pray for a job interview and a job for me. I asked Mary to look upon me and ask her son for me...What do you know....2 days later, I get a call from a Job who wants to interview me...the first time since I have been without a job. And on top of that, its the job I have wanted! Praise God, He is good! Even if I don't get the Job, He answered me with an interview :)

[quote="Linoge1, post:1, topic:176954"]
I just want to praise God. I have been without a job for a few months. I never really prayer before for it because I was "down in the dumps" spiritually. I have been searching for a job for quite some time. But since I turned to the Church, I prayed to God and asked the Saints to pray for a job interview and a job for me. I asked Mary to look upon me and ask her son for me...What do you know....2 days later, I get a call from a Job who wants to interview me...the first time since I have been without a job. And on top of that, its the job I have wanted! Praise God, He is good! Even if I don't get the Job, He answered me with an interview :)

[/quote]

Wow. I am so happy for you!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Wonderful news, Linoge. :smiley:

I thank and praise You, Lord, for Your goodness to Linoge!

Excellent! Thank you, Lord!:)

Wonderful news! God bless you, and I will pray that the job interview goes well.

Interview went well....I GOT THE JOB!!!!! God answered Both Prayers! Goes to show you what a little asking the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Saints to pray for ya and Asking God will do!

Warmest congratulations!
And warmest thanks to our heavenly Family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.