Praise God!!!

About a month ago i asked for prayers for my son who was diagnosed with melanoma.
As explained in that post we were sent to university of michigan for more tests. After U of M checked his biopsy they said yesterday that he does not have cancer!!!

What he does have is sever atypia. That means the cells in that mole biopsy were very strange. Yesterday they took more skin and tissue from the area to make sure all those abnormal cells are removed because they could turn into cancer if left behind. Because of this sever atypia he is now considered high risk for developing melanoma during his life. Yearly check ups are required along with extra attention to sun exposure. However…i cant say it enough times…MY SON DOES NOT HAVE CANCER!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Because this is so rare for a 16 yr old kid his information and biopsies are now part of a special case study. We thought that if we could offer his records for more learning that maybe the information learned could help others :slight_smile: while its scary to know your child is now high risk for cancer i am over the moon about learning he is healthy! God certainly bestowed upon us a great blessing! I give all the glory to the Father all mighty in this! Thank you all for the prayer support i couldnt wait to have the chance to share this amazing news with you. God bless you all

Praise God Indeed. How wonderful for your son, you and your entire family.!!:slight_smile:

:extrahappy: :dancing: :extrahappy: :dancing: :extrahappy: :dancing:

Shout to the Lord, all the earth.
Serve the Lord with joy; come before him with singing.
Know that the Lord is God.
He made us, and we belong to him; we are his people, the sheep he tends.
Come into his city with songs of thanksgiving and into his courtyards with songs of praise.
Thank him and praise his name.
The Lord is good.
His love is forever, and his loyalty goes on and on.*

The Lord is merciful
and will not reject us forever.
He may bring us sorrow,
but His love for us is sure and strong.
He takes no pleasure in causing us grief or pain.

Lamentations 3: 31-33

:extrahappy::signofcross:

Yay! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
All of the heavens and Earth rejoice… Our God is an AWESOME God!
:extrahappy::bounce:

Praise Him! Give Him Glory All The Time!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hallelujah and praise God. :harp: Such a blessed miracle will keep me smiling all day long. I’m so happy for your family.

In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears.
Psalm 18:6

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.