Praise God!

I want to start a “Praise Him!” Thread!

God has given us so many blessings so I just wanted a thread where we could utter our thanks and praises to Him and His glorious name or even share stories of blessing and praise!

Praise Him!

God I just want to thank you and praise you for all the blessings you have given me, for all the hardships and difficulties which turned out to be blessings in disguise and for your faithfulness and mercy!

Dear God, thank you so much for all your help in these difficult days of my life… you kept me safe through all my troubles and helped me to get a deeper understanding of your Word.

I Love you!

Praise the Lord our God for bringing me into a closer knowledge of Him through the Holy Catholic faith which I am still coming to know, and for bringing a wonderful woman into my life and confirming in me a vocation to joyful marriage.

Alleluia!

Thank you God, for letting me be born into the Catholic Church, and bringing me back after I strayed, so I get to receive His precious Body and Blood.

We have the perfect venue for all wanting to offer prayers of praise in the Prayer Intentions forum, where the thread Perpetual Prayer of Praise is currently active.

I encourage all to recount their blessings and offer prayers of praise there. Those posts already posted to this thread have been included in the Perpetual Prayer of Praise thread.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.