Praise Report for today

Hope this is correct area. Without saying to much detail, my husband and I are separated with other legal issues and he is enslaved to addiction. Well, last night/ this morning things got REAL bad and I broke down into hysterical tears. I instantly started saying out loud “JESUS, Mercy on ms a sinner, I trust in you. To thy wounded side I flee.” I kept crying so hard almost to the point of vomiting. I was just totally unglued. I then went to my knees and prayed " Your Mercy is great, please help me NOOOOOOW!" I then prayed, “I offer my pain and heartbreak for the Holy Souls in purgatory to see thy loving face”. I ask them to pray for me to be comforted, I continued by saying " St. Rita, pray for me, St. Mary Magdalene, pray for me, St. Padre Pio, pray for me, St. Anothy whisper in Christ’s ear, pray for me, St. Francis, pray for me, Blessed Mother wrap me in your veil with love and drown out my pain through the Sacred Blood of thy Beloved Son. Send me a sign, give this sinner a point of light in the darkness of my sorrow. Amen" … 4 min later… My pet dog starts to yep and bark at me wanting to play, I hug him and get up of my knees, thinking that is God’s tender sign. NOPE, my husband texts and says that he is sorry, he loves me, wants to come into the church, and asked for me to help him check into a rehab center next week. He is on the way over here to talk and asked if i could call the Deacon to come over later to speak with him then us as a couple. All I can say is AMEN, AMEN, AMEN PRAISE GOD!

1 Like

God is good! Thank you lord for answering this woman’s prayers. I ask you tender merciful God to work in her life and to give the strength to her husband that he so desperately needs. I ask you to help let this couple grown in their faith and walk strong in Christ. In your name, Jesus, amen!

1 Like

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

-†

1 Like

Joining in praise and thanksgiving to God

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

1 Like

Glory to God, praying for you both!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.