Praryer's needed for my sons...they need to come back home

Please pray for my three sons to come back to God's Holy Church.

Our God,

Like Moses and Abraham, I humbly bargain for the eternal happiness of my dear ones, and of all benevolent unbelievers. In their sincere choices to be considerate in the relationships and events of their lives, they effectively choose to stand with the sheep at the last judgement—that yardstick by which Jesus, Your beloved Son, measures charity. I plead the judgement story of Jesus for my dear ones and for all unbelievers who offer kindness to others.

Bless and flood them with Your love, goodness and truth. Bring them to love and worship You. Let them merit a final judgement with the ‘good sheep’. Transform them into the image of Christ, following His path. Restore anyone whom they have wounded or failed. Grant that they live the Gospel in love and forgiveness.

[FONT=Verdana]Thank You for the beauty and goodness in the lives of my dear ones and of all persons. Thank You for the love and service they give others and therefore Yourself, even where they are unconscious of this union in Your love.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bookman Old Style][FONT=Verdana][size=2][FONT=Bookman Old Style][FONT=Verdana][size=2]Help my loved ones in every way as I continue to pray and offer Mass for them. Please fulfil Your intentions for my dear ones and me. Help me to love You wholeheartedly and to live a Eucharistic life for family, priests, and others’ souls. [/size][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/size][/FONT]

Prayers promised. I do know that a rosary a day for them will have positive effects. It may take time, but Our Lady knows our anguish.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide them.

Praying for their return ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am so happy to know that you are praying for your sons returning to the church. This is awesome and wonderful. Lord Kristine's 3 sons have been absent from activity in the Catholic faith and church . Lord open their hearts and transform them as you did to Saul , in that he became our St. PAUL and let Kristine keep on trusting you in faith as St. MONIKA did. thanks LORD for doing this, in Jesus's name, amen. Happy New Year Kristine, John

And for mine too and all others children who are not practising

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

Lord, please bring Kristine's children back to the fold. Grant each one of them a personal experience with you that makes them want to receive you in the sacraments again. Please inspire them to pray and repent of any unforgiven sins and to go see a priest for confession. May they be saved on the day of judgement by the intercession of Mary and those of us who are praying for their conversion. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ,
most merciful Savior of the world,
we humbly beseech You,
by Your most Sacred Heart,
that all the sheep who stray out of Your fold
may in one days be converted to You,
the Shepherd and Bishop of their souls,
who lives and reigns with God the Father
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
world without end.

Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel defend us in battle be our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke
him we humbly pray and do thou o Prince of the Heavenly Host
by the power of God thrust into hell satan and all evil spirits that
wander through the world for the ruin of souls, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.