Pray fervently for Natasza please!

Pray for Natasza . She is suffering with mistreatment from her boss . He and her coworkers arew not treating her properly by not treating her respectfully . She is nice to them and towards her coworkers and the boss . They are extremely jealous and mean towards her . LORD bless her and heal this situation . Change all their hearts and let love from you penetrate their hearts and minds . thanks to you my LORD, in the name of Jesus, amen . Thanks all for your prayers ! , John

Natasza has my prayers.

I ask for a spirit of peace in and around Natasza. If there is any way she can authentically act to improve relations with others in her workplace, either in herself or in relationshoip with them, then let it be so. Lord bless her and heal this situation. Grant Natasza a peaceful, fruitful, and happy life.

+JMJTJ+

Natasza will be in my prayers for her guidance, strength, and peace.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Prayers promised

John, her gentle spirit and loving heart will win out over the anger and jealousy that surrounds her. It stands in imitation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, which was victorious over the evils of this earth.

Blessed Lord, smile upon Natasza, filling her heart with love in response to every evil. Give her a steadfast spirit and the gift of fortitude to persevere in all that she does. May the warmth of love in her heart melt the ice that encrusts the hearts of those who deal harshly with her. Graciously hear the prayers of the faithful and protect Your beloved daughter in the shelter of Your wing. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for your intentions…

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying
grandma glor

Trishie and po18guy and deacon ED and Pam thanks so very much for your prayers for Natasza , keep hwer in your prayers . thanks, John

grandma glor , betra thanks so very much for your prayers for Natasza , keep her in your prayers . thanks, John

betra , grandma glor, simon and Trishie and po18guy and deacon ED and Pam thanks so very much for your prayers for Natasza . She is sad about her situation . Pleaase pray for her ! Thanks and she appreciates your prayers . Do keep her in your prayers . thanks, John

Lord, please bring faith, hope and love to all of your servants so that they may bring faith, hope and love to all those who do not know love for you. Please grant us the piety so that we may be instruments of your will and please you in our servitude.

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.