Pray for a cure for cancer

***Had news today from a coworker of mine, who has a friend, who’s daughter (14 yrs old) died at 3am this morning from her battle with cancer. This disease makes me so angry. My dad died of this over 30 yrs ago, kids are dying from it…there have been strides made, but please join me in praying for a cure.

Lord, please remove cancer from our midst. Please heal all those suffering from this horrible disease, and may they unite their sufferings with Yours. In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

Thank you, everyone.

PS–Please keep ‘‘sammie’’ in your prayers…the name of the girl who my coworker told me about today, who died last night. ***

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

*Thank you Mike and jesu for your prayers. Makes me so sad and angry, this disease…how it claims so many lives every day, week, year. :frowning: *

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.