Pray for a family friend

who died yesterday of a massive heart attack at age 42. She leaves behind a disabled husband and 6 children. Please pray for them. Thanks.

Lord have mercy!
In Jesus’ name Father, please go powerfully to the aid of the bereaved family. Help the father in his decisions and in his care of these children who have lost their mother. Please give them all a wholesome and protected future despite this terrible loss.

Be merciful to the soul of this mother.

My goodness…Will pray for this family and the soul of this Wife and Mother. May God be with them all…

+JMJTJ+

***They will be in my prayers that Christ will console her loved ones ***
and she will rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying for your friend’s soul .
May The Lord have mercy on her & keep her always with Him.
May the Lord support & grant healing to her hurting family, in His tender Mercy. :crossrc:

I will keep everyone in my morning prayers.
Kathy

Oh dear…

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Eternal Father I offer you the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for the sins of the whole world.
Grant this family the graces to endure, and extend your mercy and compassion on her soul so that she may be in heaven.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.