Pray for a woman considering an abortion

A young lady who came into the crisis pregnancy center I volunteer at today, is very likely to abort her pregnancy. But part of her seems to be conflicted about the whole situation, so this has given us hope.

Please pray that she will choose life for her baby.

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Through the intercession of Our Lady of Guadalupe, I will keep her and her baby in my prayers.:signofcross:

+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers.
May God protect the precious life she is carrying.

Jesus send Your Holy Spirit into the heart and mind of this mother, to save her child, and her future mental health. If she is conflicted now…

Holy Spirit please inspire others to help and support her in keeping her child. Help her to see her way clear to respond to the baby’s continued existence with faith and hope.

Dear Lord - please lead this lady in the right direction.
Amen.

Praying.

Praying! :gopray2:

kevinsgirl

Oh Jesus, you suffered and died so that we might live.
Please protect this little one and lay your love upon
the heart of the mother.
AMEN

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I pray that she will keep her baby.
grandma glor

Praying for a choice for life and love.

God bless,
Ut

Praying for this lady and her baby…

Almighty God, through the intercession of our Blessed Mother, please grant this women the courage to carry her baby. Send Your Spirit to fill her with love. Hold her in Your arms. Amen.

Praying.

she is in my prayer

May the Lord God, Father of al the living, illumine her heart. As she ponders her child, in imitation of Mary, may the sanctity of the life within her come into her conscience. Lord, grant her a willing heart and an unselfish soul that will decide in favor of life. Create in her a desire to carry this blessing of life, and to consider both keeping her child as well as allowing a childless couple to love this child as their own. Graciously spare her soul the burden, and her body the physical damage of such a ghastly procedure as the infant death penalty. May Your love encircle her, envelope her and may the Holy Spirit overshadow her, leading her heart to pure love. Join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an endless petition for mercy upon the life of this child, and the soul of the mother. We ask this through Christ Jesus, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Lord,
Please protect his innocent life and give her mother guidance to make to right decision. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.