Pray for a young girl and the baby that was aborted

In an other thread I asked for prayers for girl that was under a lot stress and battling with addictions, and a drug dealing boyfriend. She was pregnant. I was trying to help both she and the baby. She was under pressure by her family to have an abortion. She just came to tell me that she did over the weekend.

Please pray for the unborn baby and this girl.

And also me - I’m feeling a bit beaten up by it.

Praying hard.

Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary…

Praying the rosary for them

Lord, please guide this mother with holy angels and grant her many graces for wisdom, penitence, humility, fortitude, courage, joy, faith, hope, and love. Comfort also those who suffer from this incident, especially triumphguy. Accept the aborted person into the eternal kingdom in a way known only to you, as is our hope. Shine divine light unto all involved, that your truth may attract and prevail in the hearts of all. Have mercy, Lord, and lead all involved souls toward the eternal kingdom. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

*Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is With thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and Blessed is the fruit of thu womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of Our Death.

Amen.*

May the soul of the baby rest in peace. Prayers for this girl that was pressured into an abortion said. Prayers for you as you grieve the loss of the baby. How sad
Mary.

Praying the soul of the baby and her mother. Also praying that you may be strengthened.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for the young girl and her unborn child. May her child be at peace, and may she find the peace she needs to get through her situation.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Dear Lord please grant eternal life to this precious innocent child who I am sure is safe in Your loving arms.Please forgive this young girl and help her heal emotionally and physically from this and may she gain understanding and deep love through this most painful event.Please help her and our dear friend triumphguy who has been affected by this.Please Lord have mercy and compassion for her family. Lord please place Your healing hand upon this family Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Just said a prayer for her, her baby and you.

Triumphguy,
My appreciation from you grows with every post.

Dear Lord our God, King of the Universe, please lighten triumphugy’s burden and those he seeks to help with their burdens, answer their prayers,
and give them the strength to do what
so often seems impossible. We pray that all will be healed and receive your grace. We also pray for the taken unborn child, that he or she may inherit thy kingdom and meet your loving embrace.

In your name we pray,
Amen

Thanks for the prayers everyone.

I talked to my parish priest and he was really helpful and compassionate.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
nor become despondent , but with great confidence,

and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
nor become despondent , but with great confidence,

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.