Pray for a young man

Please pray for Victor who is searching for his correct pathway in life. He has many people pulling him in many different directions, please pray that he listen to the Voice of God in his life, the sweet gentle stirrings of the Holy Spirit. St. Therese, please intercede. (thanks for the prayers to all)

May the holy spirit grant your friend guidance.

Father, in Jesus’ name, take Victor into Your care and guide him gently and peacefully into the path that is best for him.
Let Your will be done in his life. Please surround him with Your light and love.

:amen:

Dear Lord, guide Victor’s footsteps to you. Open the eyes of his heart to feel your presense. I also pray for all confused and lost youth this hour. May they all feel your strength and mercy. In Jesus’ name. Amen

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Prayers for Victor~

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord of love and mercy, look with great kindness upon Victor, as he encounters such a confusing variety of beliefs in his life. Out of the daily disarray, may Your eternal message of love prevail. Father, only You speak peace to our hearts. From the turmoil of our culture may Victor seek peace in your comfort. Graciously reveal the foolishness of this world to him, leading his heart home to You. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Is he praying the rosary ??. If not he must pray it for the help of heaven in all in nessary problems he has :(. What you ask of duing the rosary you will recive it. Trust in Mary the Blessed mother of God and Christ. Praying for Victor :thumbsup:

In Français

Je vous salue, Marie, pleine de grâce.
Le Seigneur est avec vous.
Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes,
et Jésus, le fruit de vos entrailles, est béni.
Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu,
Priez pour nous, pauvres pécheurs,
maintenant et à l’heure de notre mort.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, if You so will it, please guide this young man and call him to Your Grace. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgin my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition, but in thy mercy hear and answer me

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

St. Therese the Little Flower, intercede and enlighten his mind.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.