Pray for a young woman with mental health problems

I recently became acquainted with a young woman who severely needs the prayers of those here. She has mental health problems, and while she can still function in society it can still be a big setback for her. She is trying to get a degree, but requires extra care because of her mental state. She suffers from a lot of pain due to problems with her family and an abusive ex-boyfriend, and is often pushed around by those around her due to her mental condition. As it is, it seems that she is at the end of her tether, and deeply needs some help to keep her going. So please pray for her, that she may be comforted and given the strength to go on.

Those disorderd mentally are especially close to my heart. I will pray.

You no doubt know this but I say anyway. ‘Healing the Family Tree’ by Hampsch may provide some help. It (and the Spirit) helped my family. My daughter was totally OCD to the point of being Dysfunctional. She has other issues as well. She has been about 99% cured of OCD in one day in the Adoration room at a stubenville satellite conference for those thinking of going to college there. The healing process is very well described in Father Hampsch’s Book. That was almost a year ago. She is still OCD free and a lot happier with so much less fear. I praise God for that frequently.
Fear BTW is often the root of much mental distress. Love of course is the answer to a lot of issues -which is fear’s opposite.

Healings do happen. I have seen it. Yes they do. Undeniable. For a clinically depressed person like myself to be forced to acknowledge such a goodness, such a grace witnessed by my own two eyes is quite a thing of and in itself.

Praying!

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

**Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of Grace ! The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of Grace ! The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.***

Praying for this student …

**Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her…**

praying for her

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her…**

***Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her…***

Your friend is in my prayers

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saint Dymphna, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Christina the Astonishing, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Amabilis, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Benedict Joseph Labre, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Bertha of Avenay, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Bibiana, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Drogo, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Eustochium of Padua, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Fillan, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Giles, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Job, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Margaret of Cortona, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Maria Fortunata Viti, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Medard, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Michelina, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Moloc of Mortlach, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Osmund, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Philomena, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Raphaela, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Romanus of Condat, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Saint Veran, holy patron of those with mental illness, pray for us. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her…**

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her…**

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her.***

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her.**

Amen.

St. Dymphna for her.**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.