Pray for all Children

Lord Jesus, You asked your apostles to let the little children come to You and You laid Your hands on them and blessed them. We ask You now to take all children into Your care and to grant them Your grace and blessings.

Time and circumstances have contributed to forming the children of today’s world, and some of that formation has not been good. People, too, have influenced the children and we ask now that only the good influences may prevail.

Help us to help all children. Help us to find the proper things to do to change their lives for the better. Help us to be trustworthy friends and good examples for the children, so they may grow in wisdom and grace.

Grant that those people and events that have led them away from a good Christian life may no longer have any influence. Let all children, especially our own children and those who have touched our lives come to You. Amen.

Prayers for our children of today’s World…
There will be peace, led by all the children, on that Holy Mountain of the Lord.
Mary.

This pray for children thread, in my opinion, is one of the most important ones here. Thank you for starting it.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum; benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen

Infant Jesus, I ask that you can grant protection for all children, for they are the light of this world

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

:crossrc:

O glorious St. Joseph,
to you God committed the care
of His only begotten Son
amid the many dangers of this world.
We come to you
and ask you to take under your special protection
the children God has given us.
Through holy baptism they became children of God
and members of His holy Church.
We consecrate them to you today,
that through this consecration
they may become your foster children.
Guard them, guide their steps in life,
form their hearts after the hearts of Jesus and Mary.

St. Joseph,
who felt the tribulation and worry of a parent
when the child Jesus was lost,
protect our dear children for time and eternity.
May you be their father and counselor.
let them, like Jesus,
grow in age as well as in wisdom
and grace before God and men.
Preserve them from the corruption of this world,
and give us the grace one day
to be united with them in heaven forever.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, You asked your apostles to let the little children come to You and You laid Your hands on them and blessed them. We ask You now to take all children into Your care and to grant them Your grace and blessings.

Time and circumstances have contributed to forming the children of today’s world, and some of that formation has not been good. People, too, have influenced the children and we ask now that only the good influences may prevail.

Help us to help all children. Help us to find the proper things to do to change their lives for the better. Help us to be trustworthy friends and good examples for the children, so they may grow in wisdom and grace.

Grant that those people and events that have led them away from a good Christian life may no longer have any influence. Let all children, especially our own children and those who have touched our lives come to You. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum; benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen

I just said a prayer for all children. God bless you.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I pray daily for all the children of the world.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.