Pray for an elderly relative who has just passed away

Al died sometime late yesterday. He was a first cousin to my mother, and a dear & close friend to my Daddy.
He was 90 years old, and had been in failing health for some time.

He leaves a brother, as well as children, grandchildren, nieces & nephews, and a goodly number of those of us who are cousins.
Please pray for his soul, and also pray for all those who are mourning a dear man…

Thank you…

As ever, all your intentions are a part of my prayers. God bless all here.

Praying for Al, his family and friends. God Bless.

Zooey, I’m sorry for your family’s loss. I ask Jesus to welcome your family cousin’s soul; and I ask Jesus to be with you all to comfort and blessyou all.
Love, Trishie

Praying.

Eternal Rest grant unto him, Oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed by the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on UR Son .

Al has been remembered in my rosary prayers.

***† JMJTJ †

Al and all his loved ones will be in my prayers.***
May he rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for Al’s soul and for his family…

Amen

Praying for Al, RIP and for those that he left behind.

Praying.JERRY:)

GRANDMA GLOR

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.