Pray for Barbara, who has Fibromyalgia

My dear friend, Barbara, has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, which is an extremely painful condition. She is a devout Catholic and has complete trust in God. Her husband is very worried, but has very strong faith. Please pray that she be healed of this condition.

May our Lord’s blessings be upon you.

Praying for Barbara and her family! :gopray:

Lord Jesus, I pray, come to the aid of Barbara and her family in this difficult and painful time. Help her to cope with her suffering, and grant her peace.

Glory be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Praying.

Barbara has my deep compasssion and will remain in my prayers and Masses…Trishie

Praying for Barbara and family…

***† JMJTJ †

Barbara and her husband will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I will pray for Barbara and her family. They will need a good support system. It is really wonderful that you care enough to supportive. This illness is difficult. With God All Things Are Possible.

Prayers promised

Praying for Barbara as well as my friend Joni who suffers from it as well.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.