Pray for Bishop Stika

Please remember Bishop Richard Stika, Diocese of Knoxville, TN. in your prayers. He is hospitalized in Florida after suffering a diabetic crisis and then a heart attack. He is only 54, I believe. We are hoping for a speedy recovery.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying he recovers to full health quickly.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, teach me to pray as you have taught others…
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from every evil, Amen

He is, of course, in my prayers. The last I’ve heard is that he could be released in 5-7 days, and is expected to make a full recovery, thanks be to God!

Dear Father in Heaven, grant that your bishop, Stika of Knoxville, recover from his diabetic crisis and the heart attack. Grant him a full recovery so that he can once again labour for Your cause. In Christ’s name. Amen.

A Pater Noster, Ave Maria and a Gloria Patris of bishop Stike.

Rove.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we thank You for Your Church, and we thank You for Bishop Sitka, Your Earthly Shepherd. We ask for Your Holy Spirit to descend upon him, and heal him of his affliction, if it be according to Your Holy Will. Look kindly upon his piety and his tending to Your flock. Through you, Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Jesus we commend Bishop Stika into Your healing love.
We ask Your to heal him,
and also to make this a special time of grace for him.
Thank You, Jesus

Praying hard.

Here is an update from the Diocese of Knoxville website. Though he is still weak, his sense of humor is back and is praying for all of the faithful! What a remarkable man and servant of God.

He is still in my prayers as he continues to recover.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.