Pray for Bob A

A couple of weeks ago, I asked for prayers for a good friend of mine, Bob A. He was having some health problems which have finally been diagnosed. He has Lou Gehrig’s disease. Please pray for him and his wife as they cope with this.

Thanks,

Rocket

Oh - so sorry. Please let him know there are people praying for him.

God, please help Bob and his wife, and guide them through the many disicions and troubles ahead of them…God bless

Jesu please help Bob and his wife to cope with his illness and to live with hope and peace.

I ask our heavenly Father to bless Bob A in this very diffcult time,

Eternal Father I offer thee thy most precious blood of thy beloved Jesus, In merit of his death, for the healing of the sick this day, said in union with all the masses of this day.

Father Please raise up Bob A.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Many thanks for your prayers. This is so devastating. Bob is a gregarious, life of the party guy who keeps everyone laughing and it’s going to be so difficult for him to go through this. May God help him.

Rocket

God give him the courage and grace he will need and the prayers and help of those around him, as well.

Lord touch Bob A and his wife, that they might have physical and spiritual healing. Comfort them in this time of suffering. Hear their prayers united to Your Cross. Draw them close to You now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Praying for Bob A and his family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please know that I am praying for Bob.

St. Jude, you witnessed the healing power of our Lord Jesus. You saw his compassion for the sick and dying. You yourself touched the sick, shared the sorrows of the mournful, and encouraged the despairing. You received this authority and healing power to work wonders, to cure the incurable, to make people whole. We ask you to intercede with our brother, Jesus, to send his saving grace to heal the sickness and suffering of Bob, to uplift his despondent spirits, and to instill hope in his hearts. Amen

God Bless you!

Ericka

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying for your friend Bob and his wife. May the Lord be with both of them!

Again, many thanks to all of you!

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.